At the time of considering remedies for hair loss, there are several ways that have been introduced to resolve the issue. There are physical methods and chemical methods. One of the most common chemical methods is the use of minoxidil. It has certain benefits but may have some side effects as well depending on the type of skin that you have or the product that you have used. Therefore, it is important to consult a professional before trying to treat your hair by yourself.
The ways in which minoxidil works cannot exactly be jotted down in points. There are some ways that have been known and so far, it has been quite beneficial in both, men and women hair loss. One of the major aspects is that minoxidil enhances the growth of anagen and even helps in prolonging the anagen phase. Well, what is anagen phase? The phase of hair growth in which the roots of hair dividing at quite a speed contributing to the hair shafts. If this phase of the hair growth lasts long, you can have a thick growth of hair in a short period of time.
Minoxidil also helps increase the diameter of the hair shaft. This will make the hair look naturally healthy. It also stimulates the anagen recovery from the telogen phase. Again, ensuring the long lasting of the anagen phase.
- Minoxidil is normally used to speed up the hair growth in the treatment of male pattern baldness. It cannot be used for baldness at the front of the scalp or a receding hairline in men. The foam is also used at times with 2 percent minoxidil solution in it. This foam will help in the hair growth in female hair loss treatment as well. Minoxidil is not used for a sudden or patchy hair loss, unexplained hair loss or even hair loss after giving birth.
- Clean your scalp and dry it well. The produst can also be applied on the damp hair.
- Use about 20 drops or fill th applicator to about 1 mm.
- Apply the medication evenly in the areas which need to be treated. Rub the solution in and let it dry before you apply any of the product like hair gels or mousse.
- If you are using foam, rinse your hands in cold water and dry properly. Apply half cupful of the foam to the scalp and rub it in gently. Let the foam dry well before apply any kind of hair product.
Note: If the scalp has an allergic reaction or if it starts itching and irritating, it is best to consult your specialist.
Minoxidil treatment at ReGrowth
We are a Mumbai based clinic and our doctors Dr Sawant and Dr Aparna are experts in the area. The hair specialists are known for their exceptional work in minoxidil treatment in Mumbai. We are equipped with the latest technologies to carry out even complex hair regrowth techniques. We even use the best and the newest adaptations in the medical procedure that we incorporate.
Reach out to us today and know about the best deals on the cost of minoxidil treatment in Mumbai.
Consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation.